Band 3 Admin Assistant
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Admin Assistant required on a temporary basis based in Arches Health and Well being centre
Role: Band 3 Admin
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: in Arches Health and Well being centre
Hours: 37.5 hours
- To receive and deal with incoming telephone calls including routine enquires as a first point of contact with the Directorate
- To deal with the receipt, recording and distribution of mail and other correspondence, including faxes and email, in an efficient and effective manner. This may include dealing with sensitive correspondence
- Input data to relevant spreadsheets and databases and collate and compile statistical information when required.
- To be responsible for the management of diaries and scheduling of meetings as appropriate for designated officers.
- Any other duties as required
- 4 GCSE's (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths (Grades A* - C) OR three years relevnt experience in an office environment ) OR Three years relevant experience in an office environment
- All applicants must have at least one year's experience working with Microsoft Office or similar, including Microsoft Excel. It is essential that applications provide examples that demonstrate their experience in the use of computer packages for the analysis and presentation of data.
- Effective communication skills- ability to communicate fluently and effectively both in writing and orally with other agencies and members of staff at all grades
- An ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to manage workload effectively and meet strict deadlines
- Experience of working as part of a team
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided. Muriosa or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level. A person's criminal record will not in itself debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 25/02/2020