Band 3 Admin Assistant/Personal Secretary
Band 3 Administrative Assistant/ Personal Secretary required on a temporary basis based in HSCB, Linenhall Street, Belfast.
Role: Band 3 Administrative Assistant/Personal Secretary
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Linen hall Street, Belfast
Hours: 37.50 hours Monday - Friday
Duration: Until November-potential extension
- The efficient organisation and management of Officers' diaries and E-mail. This will include the use of computerised diary software.
- To deal with the receipt and distribution of correspondence, reports, faxes, e-mail; dealing with sensitive correspondence.
- To maintain an efficient filing manual and Electronic filing system.
- Word processing and typing as required, including correspondence, the compilation of agendas, papers and reports. This may include audio word-processing. Use of available graphics packages to produce presentations.
- Receive and deal with telephone communications as appropriate.
- The post holder will provide Powerpoint presentations and be expected to create Excel Spreadsheets when requested.
- Provide administrative support for projects as requested.
- Input and retrieval of data from manual and electronic systems and presenting in a format requested to assist in the analysis of data .
- Assistance in the provision of statistical information as required.
- Organise meetings, conferences and workshops including preparation of papers, arranging venues, notifying attendees, attend meeting and take minutes. Follow-up action where necessary.
1b) 18 months' experience in an office environment
- One year's experience in an office environment
- Two A Levels or equivalent or higher qualification
1a) GCSE Maths and GCSE English (Grades A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification
2.RSA Stage II (both parts) typing or word processing or equivalent or 1 years' word processing experience.
3.Working experience in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided. Leah or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 4th October 2019