Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Administration Officer required on a temporary basis based in Belfast - Knockbracken Healthcare Park
Role: Band 3 Administration Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.90
Duration: 12 Months
- Provide high quality routine administrative support to individual departments ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures.
- Assist in the administration and implementation of administrative systems within the departments.
- Manage the administration of the office ensuring a continual high standard of service is provided to all staff, customers, members of the public and suppliers.
- Effectively prepare reports, documents and proposals for senior staff within the department as well as supplying advice and assistance as required.
- Continually seek to improve the service delivered within the department by committing to attend personal development training, demonstrating a team work ethic and embracing change.
- Provide high level service to all stakeholders.
- Attend and take notes at meetings as required of the role.
- Prioritise own work within a general schedule and may allocate work to other staff on a daily and weekly basis to meet deadlines.
- Forward planning for days, weeks and year ahead regarding upcoming events and meeting requirements within department.
- Identify required levels of stocks of equipment and supplies.
- 5 GCSE's to include English Language and Maths or Equivalent
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Stage II Word processing OCR / RSA or equivalent
- Stage I Audio Typing OCR / RSA or equivalent
- Ability to Minute take
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 25/03/2019
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.