Band 3 Admin Officer
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Administration Officer required on a temporary basis based in Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast.
Role: Band 3 Administration Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.90
Location: Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast
Duration: 5 Months
- Diary Management for Service Manager & Clinical Coordinators
- Arranging and servicing meetings, including minute-taking
- Maintenance of spreadsheets and providing regular updates
- Preparation of notes/agendas for internal meetings and collation of correspondence for external meetings
- Typing of reports for Service Manager as and when required
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and managing filing.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and responding where appropriate
- Five GCSE's (Grade C or above) to include English Language and Maths or equivalent qualifications
- RSA Stage II Word Processing or Typing
- 1 Year Admin experience.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 27.02.2020.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.