Band 3 Admin Support with typing duties required on a temporary basis based in Dundonald.
Role: Band 3 Admin Support with typing duties
Rate of Pay: £8.90
Location: Ulster Hospital
Hours: 22.5hrs per week
Duration: 4 weeks
- Word processing /producing reports/working on computer systems.
- Data input/ retrieval of information.
- Sorting and responding to mail/emails as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries/providing advice which requires immediate action within definitive guidelines, protocols & policies.
- Arrange appointments/meetings as requested
- Take minutes of meetings as required.
- Filing /scanning
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Any other general tasks or projects within the remit of the band.
- 4 GCSEs (A - C) including English or equivalent
- OCR/RSA typing qualifications
- Ability to use Medspeech
- 1 year admin experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leah or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 7th June 2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.