Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Admin Support required on a temporary basis based in Belfast.
Role: Band 3 Admin Support
Rate of Pay: £8.49
Location: Belfast City Centre
Duration: 3 months initially
- Provide high quality routine administrative support to individual departments ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures.
- Assist in the administration and implementation of administrative systems within the departments.
- The efficient organisation and management of Officers' diaries. This will include the use of computerised diary software.
- Manage the administration of the office ensuring a continual high standard of service is provided to all staff, customers, members of the public and suppliers.
- Effectively prepare reports, documents and proposals for senior staff within the department as well as supplying advice and assistance as required.
- Continually seek to improve the service delivered within the department by committing to attend personal development training, demonstrating a team work ethic and embracing change.
- Provide high level service to all stakeholders.
- Organise meetings, conferences and workshops including preparation of papers, arranging venues, notifying attendees, note taking and follow-up actions. This will involve travel to other venues
- Working as a member of the administrative/secretarial team providing cover for colleagues as required.
- Provide administrative support for projects and events as requested.
- 5 GCSE's including Maths and English or Equivalent
- 1 Year's Admin experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 7th January 2019