Band 3 Administator
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Administrator based in Royal Victoria Hospital
Role: Band 3 Administrator
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Royal Victoria Hospital
Duration: 4 Months
- Diary Management for Service Manager & Clinical Coordinators
- Arranging and servicing meetings, including minute-taking
- Maintenance of spreadsheets and providing regular updates
- Preparation of notes/agendas for internal meetings and collation of correspondence for external meetings
- Typing of reports for Service Manager as and when required
- Dealing with telephone enquiries. Managing filing.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and responding where appropriate and any other relevant duties
- 5 GCSE (Maths & Eng)
- RSA Stage II WP/Typing
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 20/03/2020