Band 3 Administrative Assistant
Band 3 Administrative Assistant required on a temporary basis based Belfast.
Role: Band 3 Administrative Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Belfast, Antrim Road
Hours: 37.50 hours Monday - Friday
Duration: 3 months initially
- Make full use of the IT systems available to produce work of a consistently high standard
- Liaise with other departments e.g. Finance , IT etc. regarding administrative issues in a helpful and professional manner to assist in the provision of the service
- Perform data entry using the PARIS computer system (client records).
- Receive telephone calls, deal with enquiries and coordinate information in an efficient, courteous and friendly manner
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to in all aspects of employment
- Typing and circulation of correspondence, to include letters, invitations, minutes, untoward incidents, etc.
- Efficient organisation and maintenance of record and information systems and back-up systems utilised to ensure up to date information is recorded on files index cards etc.
- Preparation and collation of statistical information regarding families with social work involvement when required.
- Archiving and recall of all files in accordance with Trust policy.
- Recording of incoming/outgoing mail and ensure mail is distributed and redirected appropriately to relevant staff in a timely manner.
- Ensure that work is processed in a timely manner in accordance with agreed performance standards.
- Participate in cash handling duties.
- Recouping of petty cash float.
- Four GCSE's including English Language (Grades A-C) or equivalent or have one year's relevant experience or NVQ Level 2 Administration.
- OCR/RSA Stage 2 Typewriting (Parts 1& 2) or equivalent
- OCR/RSA Stage 2 Word Processing Parts (1&2) or equivalent
- OCR/RSA Stage 2 Audio Transcription or 6 months audio experience.
- Experience of note taking at meetings.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Packages, Word, Excel, etc.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided. Leah or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 03/05/2019