Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Administrative Support required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 3 Administrative Support
Rate of Pay: £8.49 per hour
Hours: 37.50 hours Monday - Friday
Duration: ASAP - Approx. March 19
- Typing and word processing as required
- Plan, Co-Ordinate and service meetings as required
- Open and distribute internal mail. Sort outgoing mail taking appropriate action for urgent mail
- Maintain relevant filing systems, electronic and manual i.e. keeping up to date records on staff to include annual leave, absence and training, in adherence with the Trust's Records Management, Retention and Disposal Policy
- Maintain multidisciplinary files adhering to local guidance and the Trust's Management, Retention and Disposal Policy
- Establish and maintain effective communication networks within the team liaising with Ward/ Department Manager on a daily basis
- Ordering stock and non stock items via the Trusts procurement system
- Preparation of documentation for staff supervision/ staff development review maintaining a database / brought forward system
- Maintaining Patient/ Visitor Information Screen
- Reporting Faults
- Booking of hospital transport and mobility vehicle and completion of relevant booking forms
- Liaison with Nursing Administration ensuring that information with regard to staff absence
- 4 GCSE's at Grade C or above to include English Language or equivalent qualification and one year's administrative/clerical experience*
- NVQ Level II in Administration and one year's administrative/clerical experience*
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.