Band 3 Administrator
Role: Band 3 Administrator
Rate of Pay: £8.90
Location: Mater Hospital
Duration: Approx 3 months
- Responsible for the organisation and provision of secretarial duties and support within Trust. This will include, photocopying, word processing, mail management, file maintenance and the preparation of papers, reports, briefings etc.
- Establishment of office procedures and maintenance of a filing system for the office in line with Records Management requirements.
- Taking appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries ensuring effective messaging and "bring forward" systems are in place and that the necessary follow up action is undertaken.
- To deal with the receipt, distribution and action of all mail and correspondence.
- To liaise with senior managers and other staff with the Trust of behalf of Personal Assistants/senior managers within Chief Executive's Office .
- To liaise with the external agencies on behalf of Personal Assistants/senior managers within Chief Executive's Office.
- Any other duties as may be required.
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above, including English or equivalent educational qualifications and one years administrative/clerical experience.
- NVQ Level ll in administration and one years administrative/clerical experience
- 2 years experience in an administrative/clerical position.
- Ability to minute/note take
- Good communication skills
- The flexibility to work in a changing environment
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leah or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 17/06/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland