Role: Band 3 Administration Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.90
Location: Franklin Street, Belfast
Duration: At least 4 months
1. Act as point of contact for all customers and clients ensuring that all queries/issues are cascaded up to the relevant person, if appropriate.
2. Provide high quality administrative support to respective service area ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures.
3. Input, process, monitor and validate information effectively in a timely manner ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
4. Assist with the analysis and monitoring of information/statistics.
5. Collate information and assist with the preparation of reports, documents and proposals for senior staff within the service area as well as supplying routine advice, guidance and assistance as required.
6. Contribute to the compilation of relevant protocols and procedures for service area.
7. Assist in the development and implementation of relevant systems within the service area.
8. Ensure that stationery stock levels are maintained, replenished and stored securely.
9. Ensure a continual high standard of service is provided to all staff, customers, members of the public and suppliers.
10. Provide timely and accurate response to requests for Systems Administration in line with agreed Policy and Procedures.
11. Apply timely and accurate adjustments to FPL, HRPTS and CRM systems within the appropriate governance arrangements, ensuring the data is amended within agreed SLA timeframes.
12. Ensure that interfaces between systems are managed appropriately and that customers are aware of planned downtime for systems updates.
13. Participate in testing cycles for FPL and/or HRPTS systems.
14. Assist in the resolution of escalated issues coming from the Business Services Team.
15. Communicate system related issues to Business Services Team Leader.
16. Provide customer service support to end users in relation to non-technical application queries.
1a) A minimum of five GSCE's to include English Language and Maths (Grades A-C) or equivalent qualification
1b) GCSE English and GCSE Maths (Grades A-C) or equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy or higher qualification and 2 A Levels or equivalent qualification OR higher qualification
1c) one year's relevant experience
2) Knowledge and experience in the use of information technology to include Microsoft Office
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 24/10/2019
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.