Band 3 administrator
Band 3 Administrator is required on a temporary basis based in Public Health Agency , Linenhall Street Belfast
Role: Band 3 administrator
Rate of Pay: £8.90
Location: Public Health Agency , Linenhall Street Belfast
Duration: At least 3 months
- Provide high quality routine administrative support to individual departments ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures.
- Assist in the administration and implementation of administrative systems within the departments.
- Manage the administration of the office ensuring a continual high standard of service is provided to all staff, customers, members of the public and suppliers.
- Effectively prepare reports, documents and proposals for senior staff within the department as well as supplying advice and assistance as required.
- Continually seek to improve the service delivered within the department by committing to attend personal development training, demonstrating a team work ethic and embracing change.
- Provide high level service to all stakeholders.
- Attend and take notes at meetings as required of the role.
1. Five GCSE's (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths (Grades A* -
equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy
18 Months relevant experience
2.One year's experience working with Microsoft Office or similar
3.Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18- £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE *08/11/19*.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.