Band 3 Administrator
Band 3 Admin is required on a temporary basis based in Chichester Street, Belfast
Role: Band 3 Administrator
Rate of Pay: £8.90
Location: Chichester Street, Belfast
The main duties of the role is to support NIPEC in its IT and information activities and internal / external events, and the Corporate IT and Information Officer by providing an effective and efficient service to NIPEC and its senior and corporate services team. The postholder will work in a professional manner using written, verbal and electronic formats.
- GCSE Maths and GCSE English (A-C) or equivalent to demonstrate literacy and numeracy AND
- Two A'Levels or equivalent or higher qualification AND
- 18 months relevant experience to include at least one year in an administrative environment. OR
- Have a minimum of 3 years' relevant experience to include one year's experience in an administrative environment.
- Minimum of one year's working experience in the last three years, of using MS Office 2007 (including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint).
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Marrianne or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level. A person's criminal record will not in itself debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Tuesday 21st January 2020.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.