Band 3 Archive Assistant required on a temporary basis based in Belfast - Royal Victoria Hospital
Role: Band 3 Archive Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.90
Location: Belfast, Royal Victoria Hospital
Duration: Minimum 2 months
- To deal with both internal and external requests for blocks and slides ensuring these are retrieved and recorded on the laboratory computer systems. Requests are numerous and this is a busy department
- Any other duties as required.
- 2 years administrative/secretarial or Medical Laboratory Assistant MLA experience at Band 3
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. including experience of Microsoft Access
- The ability to demonstrate good communication skills both orally and in writing/
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leah or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 13th SEPTEMBER 2019**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.