Role: Band 3 Assistant Medical Secretary
Rate of Pay: £8.90
Location: Belfast City Hospital, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 per week
Duration: 4 weeks initially
- Word processing, audio typing of medical dictation via big hand dictation system
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Filing and photocopying, preparation, pulling and filing of patient's charts
- Use of PAS, patient centre, ECR, LABS, centricity and other Trust patient related databases
- Dealing with patient queries by phone/email and in person
- Processing clinics, results and discharges
- 4 GCSEs grade C or above, to include English.
- 1 year administration experience within a hospital clinical setting (this is essential)
- Excellent typing skills
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 02/10/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.