Band 3 Assistant medical l Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Belfast City Hospital
Role: Band 3 Assistant Medical Secretary
Location: Belfast City Hospital
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: 2-3 Months
- Word processing
- Audio typing of medical dictation via big hand dictation system
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Filing and photocopying,
- Pulling and filing of patient's charts
- Use of PAS,
- Patient centre,
- ECR, LABS,
- Centricity and other
- Trust patient related databases
- Dealing with patient queries by phone/email and in person
- Processing clinics, results and discharges
- Four GCSE or equivalent (including English and Maths)
- Excellent typing skill,
- At least one year's previous experience within a hospital clinical setting is essential
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided. Leah or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Friday 1st November 2019.