Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Personal Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Belfast Royal Victoria Hospital.
Role: Band 3 Assistant Medical Secretary
Rate of Pay: £8.49 per hour
Hours: 22.5 Hours (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday)
- Diary Management for Service Manager & Clinical Coordinators
- Arranging and servicing meetings, including minute-taking and audio Typing
- Maintenance of spreadsheets and providing regular updates
- Preparation of notes/agendas for internal meetings and collation of correspondence for external meetings
- Typing of reports for Service Manager as and when required
- Dealing with telephone enquiries.
- Managing filing.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and responding where appropriate and any other relevant duties
- 5 GCSE to include Maths & English or equivalent
- RSA Stage II WP/Typing
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathy or Angie will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE TUESDAY 07/01/2019