Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Assistant Medical Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Arches Wellbeing Centre
Role: Band 3 Assistant Medical Secretary
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Arches Wellbeing Centre
Hours: 37.5 Hours
Duration: Temporary Ongoing
- To provide Secretarial and admin support to consultant medical staff
- Audio typing, diary management, minuting meetings, filing.
- Support two medical consultants for the primary mental health team and their junior doctors.
- Liaising with both internal and external agencies
- Administration duties such as pulling charts for clinics, sending appointments etc
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance on waiting list management issues to administrative and clinical staff.
- RSA / OCR Stage II (Parts 1 &2) Word Processing/ Typing or equivalent
- Four GCSE's Grade C or above including English AND Two years secretarial experience
NVQ Level 2 in Administration and 2 years secretarial / Administrative experience
- 3 years secretarial experience and GCSE Grade C or above in English Language or Equivalent
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathy or Angie will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Tuesday 22nd Jan.