Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Audio typist required on a temporary basis based in Grove Well Being Centre, York Road North Belfast (audio typing experience essential for this role)
Role: Band 3
Rate of Pay: £8.49 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: 3- 6 mths with possible extension
- Word processing/typing to produce emails, letters, memoranda, reports etc.
- Audio Typing
2) To receive incoming calls, sift calls, deal with enquiries where possible, take messages, make appointments and pass on information to relevant Officer.
3) To provide secretarial and administrative support for meetings, training etc including:
Arranging meetings, audio-visual equipment and refreshments;
Preparing and circulating agendas and associated papers including course materials;
Receiving, acknowledging and compiling lists of attendees;
Dealing with all enquiries;
Taking minutes of meetings as required, preparing and circulating agenda, minutes and relevant papers, ensuring all the appropriate people are aware of all follow-up action to be taken.
4) To directly and indirectly co-ordinate diary management for the team, anticipating needs of the team in accordance with the diary.
5) To receive and sort mail, replying to routine correspondence, preparing and dispatching outgoing mail.
6) Act as primary point of contact from internal and external stakeholders providing information as appropriate.
7) To assist with arrangements for travel and accommodation for the team within the policies and procedures.
8) Answering and dealing with telephone enquiries referring on to relevant officers when appropriate.
9) Input data to relevant spreadsheets and databases.
10) To order stock and ensure stationery stock levels are maintained.
11) Provide support for events if required.
12) To carry out other general office duties as deemed appropriate.
- GCSE Maths and GCSE English (Grades A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification
2 A Levels or equivalent or higher qualification
1 year's experience in an office environment
- 18 months' experience in an office environment
- RSA Stage II (both parts) typing or word processing or 1 years' word processing experience including audio-typing
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Word
- Effective communications skills which will meet the needs of the post in full
- An ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to manage workload effectively and meet strict deadlines
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Angie or Kathy will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 15th Oct 2018
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.