Band 3 Bus Driver with caring duties on a temporary basis based in Ards Community Hospital.
Role: Band 3 Bus Driver with caring duties
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Ards Community Hospital
Hours: 37.5 Monday - Friday
Duration: At least 2 weeks
- Collect and convey clients/patients (including the aged, physically handicapped, epileptics, psychiatric, blind etc.,) to Trust Adult/Day Care facilities.
- Carry out daily routine maintenance of their vehicle and minor repairs (including checking fuel oil, water levels and topping up as required, tyre pressures, vehicle cleaning, changing punctured wheels etc.)
- Convey clients to centres, for educational classes, outings, luncheon clubs, etc,
- Operate tail lifts on vehicles where provided, after training.
- Complete any records in relation to the performance/usage of the vehicle per journey e.g. miles travelled, petrol used, oil replaced, patient/clients carried, loading etc. The information required would vary with the type of vehicle and will be subject to change in the light of development.
- Daily completion and monthly return of vehicle log sheets.
- Secure clients travelling in wheelchairs with the recommended restraint device.
- Full unrestricted category D driving license with current valid CPC/DQC
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leah will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 24th August 2019.