Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Call Referral Operator required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 3 Call Referral Operator
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
- Respond to all queries received in a professional manner.
- Accept telephone referrals from Trust staff, patients, carers and external agencies for a range of Trust services.
- Make sure that referral information is accurate and appropriate.
- Collate referral information accurately using the specified protocols and guidance.
- Forward referrals electronically to appropriate locations.
- Process referrals and associated information on time.
- Liaise with professional staff as required.
- Provide a high level of customer service to referral agents and those receiving referrals.
- Highlight any issues, which may have an adverse effect on quality and consistency of information.
- Adhere to operational procedures within the office.
- Provide information to internal and external agencies regarding progress of referral.
- Provide advice and support to system users when required.
- Extract electronic and manual data from relevant information systems and produce reports.
- Provide support and training to new members of staff.
- Process information & perform data entry for information received in a timely manner.
- Maintain general correspondence files.
- Participate in Performance Review and meet agreed objectives and targets.
5 GCSE's (Grade A - C) or equivalent to include English Language
1 year's clerical experience to include the use of information systems
GCSE English Language (Grade A - C)
2 years clerical experience to include the use of information systems
Experience of working in a Customer Service, Public or Patient related environment
Word processing experience or qualification
Be willing to undertake a Touch Typing course (or equivalent) within 1 year
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.