Band 3 Clerical Officer
Band 3 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Shankhill Health and Wellbeing Centre, Belfast.
Role: Band 3 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Shankhill Health and Wellbeing Centre, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours
JOB SUMMARY/MAIN PURPOSE:
To provide an efficient administrative support service to senior managers and social work staff within the Intensive Adolescent Support Team.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Receive telephone calls, deal with enquiries and coordinate information in an efficient, courteous and friendly manner.
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to in all aspects of employment.
- Typing, and circulation of correspondence, to include letters, reports, minutes, forms, invitations and leaflets.
- Manage Outlook calendars for senior staff to coordinate staff/team meetings.
- Note taking at LAC meetings and distribution of same in a timely manner.
- Filing of all letters, memos, and reports etc. on a daily basis.
- Creation, maintenance and recording of files.
- Audio typing and Word processing.
- Efficient organisation and maintenance of record information systems and backup systems utilised to ensure up to date information is recorded on files.
- Preparation and collation of statistical information regarding families with social work involvement when required e.g. SDS Plans.
- Photocopying as required
- Provide cover for other Team Administrative Assistants to cope with workload variation and providing cover for telephone system.
- Any other duties.
- Four GCSE's including English Language (Grades A-C) or equivalent
- NVQ Level 2 Administration.
- Have one year's relevant experience
- OCR/RSA Stage 2 Typewriting (Parts 1& 2) or equivalent
- OCR/RSA Stage 2 Word Processing Parts (1&2) or equivalent
- Experience of note taking at meetings.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Packages, Word, Excel,
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Marrianne will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level. A person's criminal record will not in itself debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Friday 31st January 2020.