Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Coleraine
Role: Band 3 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.49 per hour
Hours: 37.5 Hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Undertake general clerical duties and provide clerical support
- Input and extract information from appropriate computer systems/ keyboard duties
- Undertake reception duties as required
- Photocopying and preparing documentation/ papers for distribution/ processing
- Open, sort and distribute mail
- Prepare files, undertake routine filing duties and maintain an efficient, up-to-date record keeping system
- Deal with telephone calls and process messages and queries
- Assist in the production of statistical information
- Monitor and order stationary and office supplies
- Cash handling including petty cash and lodgements to the bank
- Type reports, memos, letters, forms, etc from manuscript or digital software as required
- Any other duties as required by management
- 3 GCSE's (Grade A-C) or equivalent
- 1 years clerical experience in an office environment
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.