Band 3 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Woodstock lodge Belfast.
Role: Band 3 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Woodstock Lodge, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Logging referrals/ Discharging
- Phone Contact with service users
- Appointment bookings
- Very fast paced environment
- Any other duties as required
- 4 GCSE's at C or above to include English and Maths or equivalent qualification
- One year's administrative experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level. A person's criminal record will not in itself debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 04/12/2019