Band 3 Clinical Co-ordinator with audio typing duties is required on a temporary basis based in Musgrave Park Hospital .
Role: Band 3 Clinical Co-ordinator with audio typing
Rate of Pay: £8.90
Location: Musgrave Park Hospital
Duration: At least 3 months
- Appropriately manage appointments with established IEAP Guidelines.
- Deal with Urgent/Routine demands for appointments promptly and effectively.
- Type clinic letters and any other dictation for anesthetists, physicians & senior Nursing Staff
- Deal with appointment queries from patients and/or their carers as well as from Consultants, GP's and other AHP's.
- Liaise with Consultants and appropriate Clinical staff to effectively maintain an efficient typing service
- Participate in Trust quality monitoring of the Pre-Operative Assessment Unit service.
- Liaise with appropriate staff in relation to requesting old patient notes and associated issues as per clinical staff.
- Arrange ambulance transport/interpreting services as required in line with Trust Policy.
- Ensure all dictation and clinic notes are filed in to the appropriate patient notes and ensure copies are sent to GP's and all other relevant staff.
- Work closely with Senior Pre-Operative Nursing Team to ensure all filing and typing is kept up to date.
- Ensure any outstanding medical investigation results are available in a timely manner and chase up any missing clinical information
- Any other duties appropriate to the grade as may be assigned.
- 5 GCSE's at grade C or above to include English Language or equivalent qualification.
- NVQ Level II in Administration and a minimum of one year's relevant administrative experience*
- A minimum of two year's relevant administrative experience*
- Experience using computer systems in a work environment
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Ability to work as part of a team and use initiative
- Ability to develop good working relationships
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18- £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE *01/11/19*.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.