Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 CNS support worker required on a temporary basis based in NI Cancer Centre Belfast
Role: Band 3 CNS Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Ni Cancer Centre Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Logging referrals/ Discharging
- Phone Contact with service users
- Appointment bookings
- Very fast paced environment
- Any other duties as required
- Provide general information and support about cancer and cancer services to enable people to access appropriate information and support
- Administration duties as required
- Typing up patient discharge letters
- Coordinate the necessary assessments, appointments to fast track people back into the system if required
- Record Management
- Any Other duties as required by manager
NVQ level 3 Administration Experience or in Health and Social Care or equivalent
NVQ level 2 administration, Health, Health and social care or equivalent and one years relevant experience and willing to undertake level 3 administration
4 GCSES including Maths and English, Grade A-C and 1 year's relevant experience and willing to under take NVQ level or equivalent
- RSA/ OCR Stage II text processing part 1 and Part 11
- Knowledge and experience of IT systems, PAS
- Working knowledge of databases
- Experience of multi professional working
- Evidence of good communication skills
- Relevant health and social care experience
- Understanding of person centred care
- Hold a current UK driving licence with access to a car on appointment
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level. A person's criminal record will not in itself debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 07/12/2019