Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Community Equipment Officer (Clerical) required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 3 Community Equipment Officer (Clerical)
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Hours: 18.75hrs, 8:30am - 12:15pm
- Respond to all queries in a professional manner.
- To assist in the processing of requests for the delivery and collection of community equipment required by clients throughout the Trust. Ensuring that referral information is accurate and appropriate.
- To assist in the processing of requests for transfer of equipment within client homes, to an alternative location/facility.
- To action requests for Hospital Discharge within agreed timeframe and highlight to Office Manager any difficulties which may arise in progression of same.
- To assist with the transfer of equipment from cleaning bay to reconditioned/service/repair/write off.
- Input and retrieval data from Elms 2 system on a daily basis.
- Participate in the cleansing of information held on Elms 2 system.
- To provide administrative and clerical support within the general office and to the Operational and Office Manager within the full range of their duties.
- To provide an efficient telephone and reception service, process messages, answer routine enquires and re-route those requiring knowledge of regulations and procedures.
- General office duties including filing, photocopying, distribution of incoming and outgoing mail, faxing, scanning and ordering stationery.
- To liaise and co-operate with all Trust staff to ensure the effective running of the department and the provision of a high quality customer relation service.
- To maintain a high standard of confidentiality.
- Process data received from BSO in relation to deceased clients. Update Elms 2 system, record as deceased, assess whether any outstanding equipment needs collection and progress same.
- To assist office manager progress the write off of equipment received from daily transaction sheets.
- In conjunction with office manager review and action current waiting lists for community equipment. Searches of waiting lists to be undertaken in the Elms 2 system and orders actioned as equipment becomes available subject to priority.
- Process sub store lists.
- To progress equipment purchase orders on Elms 2 system and liaise with Operational Manager/Supplies/PALs highlighting any discrepancies.
- To assist the Operational Manager process condemned/repair reports received from Estate Services.
- To progress requests for High Pressure Alternating Mattresses within agreed timeframe, liaising with outside service provider if required, keep accurate records of rentals agreed and highlight any discrepancies with Office Manager.
- To adhere to operational procedures within the office.
- Provide support and training for new members of staff.
- Participate in Performance Review and meet agreed objectives and targets.
- To participate in such training and development programmes, as may be considered necessary.
- To undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time that are consistent with the responsibility of the grade.
- Applicant's must provide evidence by the closing date for application that they are working in the Northern Health and Social Care Trust as an employee or via an agency and;
- 5 GCSE's (Grade A-C) or equivalent to include English Language
- 6 months office experience of operating computers and data inputting
- GCSE English Language (Grade A-C) plus two year's office experience of operating computers and data inputting.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.