Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Domestic Supervisor required on a temporary basis based in Co. Antrim.
Role: Domestic Supervisor
Rate of Pay: £8.49
Location: Co. Antrim
Duration: Approx. 6 Months
- Daily allocation of staff to wards/ department, in order to provide services in an effective an efficient manner, while meeting quality standards
- To allocate and manage staff leave/ absence and to arrange appropriate cover
- To continuously supervise staff to ensure that service standards are maintained at an appropriate level
- To maintain staff records on annual leave, absence, training, overtime allocation etc.
- To complete the computerised monthly timesheets for staff and forward to the salaries Dept. for payment of staff
- To provide any data relating to staff, which may be required by the manager, for example input hours, sickness levels etc.
- To monitor on a regular basis the service standards provided to wards and departments
- To check regularly, order and issue to staff standard materials and consumables such as detergents, paper products, protective clothing etc.
- To regularly spot check Domestic equipment to ensure that it is properly used, stored and cleaned
- To ensure that work carried out by contractors is completed, before payment e.g. window cleaning contract, female hygiene, pest control etc.
- To report via the Estate Services Action Desk, any structural or fabric repairs which are identified as being required e.g. light fittings, carpet repairs, peeling paintwork etc.
- Ensure all complaints are dealt with in a timely manner
- Ensure all patients and visitors are treated with politeness and courtesy at all times
- Any other duties required by management
- 2 years supervisory experience
- Basic IT Knowledge
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.