Band 3 Estates Admin Support required on a temporary basis based in Ulster Hospital Dundonald .
Role: Band 3 Estates Admin Support
Rate of Pay: £8.90
Location: Ulster Hospital, Dundonald
Duration: Reviewed Monthly
The post holder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:
- Word processing /producing reports/working on computer systems
- Data input/retrieval of information.
- Sorting and responding to mail/emails as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries/providing advice which requires immediate action within definitive guidelines, protocols & policies.
- Arrange appointments/meetings as requested
- Take minutes of meetings as required.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Maintain Filing System.
- General office duties such as photocopying/faxing/ scanning.
- Supervising staff and allocate work as appropriate.
- Order stationery.
- To participate in the Trust's Appraisal Process and participate in agreed training and development initiatives when identified.
- Any other general tasks or projects within the remit of the band.
*Relevant experience is defined as experience of working with computerised data information systems in a working environment
- 4 GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature) or equivalent and 1 years relevant experience*
2 years relevant experience*
- ECDL or in depth experience and knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Word or equivalent
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 03/11/2019**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.