Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Role: Band3 Finance Admin
Rate of Pay: £8.49 per hour
Location: East Belfast
Hours: 25 hrs per week
Duration: 3 mths approx
- Responsibility for the smooth running of the daily admin service within the Supported Living facility ensuring phone lines are covered and calls filtered out appropriately, resident's files and welcome packs are readily available and stocked up.
- Updating tenant information and ensuring contact details are correct. Recording tenant information on trust affiliated computer systems.
- Professional front of house service delivered, including meet and greet of all staff and visitors.
- Maintain and update household and tenant budget sheets. Reconciling weekly household budgets. Both are supported by Finance department.
- Responsibility for ordering of all stock and non-stock items, keeping clear recording systems for stock control, replenishment, and invoicing for office supplies.
- Responsible for reporting of all maintenance & repair issues required around the support living facility.
- Assist the Facility manager (Senior Care Co-ordinator in absence of manager) and ASM with accurate minute taking for general meetings and at times, complex patient related meetings, may include some room bookings etc.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of data inputs and appropriate outputs for the Paris system and other trust systems.
- Responsible for excellent upkeep and maintenance of all relevant financial based systems e.g. Spoccnet which is linked to NIHE, reporting and information updates for the weekly and monthly management returns, occupancy dashboards, enhanced support charges, self-funders and general account enquiries.
- Work closely with other admin colleagues and professional colleagues/care workers in Supported Living to ensure smooth running and management of administrative services for patients, care staff and managers.
- To use initiative in relation to Clerical/Administrative staff function in terms of service development and continuous improvement of the Supported living facility to deliver the best possible service to the clients.
- To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast
- If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Angie or Kathy will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Thursday 11th oct 2018
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.