Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Finance Administrator required on a temporary basis based in Knockbracken Hospital
1. Calculation/Data input for new and amendments to Direct Payment clients.
2. Processing monthly Direct payment run
3. Data input of paperwork for admissions/discharges to residential & Nursing Homes
4. Assist with issuing of reminders for credit control
5. Support Review/issue monthly invoices
6. Support Review/issue monthly home payment remittances
7. Maintain home remittance spreadsheet, follow up and escalate
8. Daily post/recording and distributing
9. Maintain and order stationary stock
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Thursday 17th Jan 2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.