Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Finance Officer required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena area.
Role: Band 3 Finance officer
Rate of Pay: £8.49 per hour
Hours: 37.5 Hours
- Input Client related data to the Abacus system and process the necessary documentation required for accurate and timely payment to Homes and production of invoices and statistics
- Processing applications, following up to ensure benefits are received, transferring Post Office accounts to the Trust and notifying credit control section of any Personal Allowances to be set
- Making up of new client files and slings, allocating Abacus client reference numbers for new clients and maintaining associated spreadsheet to ensure duplicates are avoided
- Update and maintain brokerage database in relation to bed vacancies and their tariff rates from all nursing and residential homes within all localities for Northern Trust
- Collate and maintain information on categories on registrations within each residential and Nursing Home within Northern Trust
- To prepare contract documentation for issue to relevant parties
- Administration of referrals received from named workers. Issuing of Financial Assessment Forms for completion, dairying for return, maintaining and updating associated spreadsheets. Referral of non disclosure cases to management
- To resolve outstanding issues and queries resulting from delayed, incomplete or erroneous information on referral documentation
- Ensure submission of invoices for payment on a regular basis and to ensure that appropriate checks and supporting documentation have been completed
- Ensure the appropriate documentation is issued to clients or their representatives and other interested parties
- Maintain and update both electronic and paper records as requested in line with Trust and Departmental Policies and Procedures
- Ensure that all correspondence received (both written and verbal) is processed and conveyed to the relevant personnel in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain effective liaison with other Trust staff and external agencies in order to ensure the efficient operation of the department
- Respond to queries and provide advice to staff, clients and the general public in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Demonstrate 1 years relevant Finance experience
- Minimum of AS level in Business/ Finance subject or equivalent (QFC Level 3)
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.