Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Finance Officer required on a temporary basis based in Belfast.
Role: Band 3 Finance Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.49 per hour
Duration: 3 months
- Cash handling, including lifting and collecting cash
- Ability to use Excel spreadsheets and databases
- Dealing with members of the public
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A - C) including Maths/Accounts and English, or equivalent
- One years experience in a finance or administrative environment
- Knowledge of computer applications including Word Processing and Spreadsheet packages
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to use own initiative
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 06/11/2018.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.