Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Finance Officer required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 3 Finance Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.99 per hour
Hours: 37.5 Hours
- Adhere to cash office procedures
- Assist with the proper collection, control and reconciliation and lodgement of monies
- Process Credit Card Payments
- Maintain Safe contents register
- Monitor and process petty cash reimbursements and maintain records for petty cash holdings
- Analysis of income bans statement
- Process patients' travel expense claims
- Analysis and charging of supplies
- Maintain proper accounting records at all times
- Comply with audit recommendations
- Ensure all admin is kept up to date
- Demonstrate 1 years relevant finance experience OR
- Minimum of AS Level in Business / Finance subject or equivalent
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.