Role: Band 3 Finance Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Knockbracken Healthcare Park, Belfast
Duration: At least 3 months
(1) Maintain the Creditor databases established for each provider
(2) Record invoices on creditor database. Ensure correct coding, appropriate service group, category of expenditure, and rate charged. Distribute invoices to service groups for approval
(3) Process approved invoices for payment and record on creditor database
(4) Follow up with service groups all invoices that are due and/or over-due for payment
(5) Produce payment journal for all payments generated
(6) At month end create a creditor journal for each provider
(7) Establish effective communication channels with internal and external stakeholders
(8) Perform any other duties as may be required by the Director of Finance
- Candidates must have five GCSEs Grade A-C (or equivalent) to include Maths/Accounts and English and one year's Finance experience.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 23/5/19.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.