Role: Band 3 Admin Support
Rate of Pay: £8.90
Duration: Approx 1-2 months, maybe longer
Job Summary / Main Purpose
The post holder will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Adult Safeguarding Team in an efficient, effective and high quality manner.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
For each of the following, the post holder will;
- Provide administrative support to the Adult Safeguarding Team e.g. word processing, data input, collating information, photocopying, filing etc.
- Update and maintain databases both manually and electronically as designated.
- Establishment of office procedures and maintenance of a filing system for the office in line with Records Management requirements
- Arrange and attend meetings, taking minutes, typing and distribution of same as required
- Process a range of correspondence in accordance with agreed procedures within area of responsibility
- Deal with incoming telephone calls and handle queries as appropriate, ensuring effective messaging and "bring forward" systems are in place and that the necessary follow up action is undertaken.
- Maintain standards of confidentiality regarding all information held in respect
- 4 GCSEs Grade C or above, to include English Language and maths or equivalent qualifications, and 1 years administration/secretarial/clerical experience
- NVQ Level 2 in Administration and 1 years administrative/secretarial/clerical experience OR
- 2 years administrative/secretarial/ clerical experience Stage 2 Word Processing / Typing (Part 2) or equivalent qualification
- Experience in minute taking
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office package, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leah or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates will need to apply for a Basic Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 depending on clearance level.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.