Band 3 General Secretary
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 General Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Ulster Hospital , Dundonald
Role: Band 3 General Secretary
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Ulster Hospital Dundoanld
Hours: 15 hours (2 long or 4 half days)
Duration: On going
- Word processing/audio typing letters/producing reports.
- Sorting and responding to mail as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries.
- Maintaining diaries.
- Arranging meetings.
- Sorting and processing information.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Making appointments.
- Dealing with telephone calls.
- Recovery College phone line, reply to e mail enquiries.
1.OCR Stage II (Parts 1 & 2) Typing/Word Processing or equivalent.
2.Four GCSEs (Grade C or above) or equivalent, to include English or English Language (excluding English Literature) AND
One year's secretarial or clerical experience
Two years secretarial or clerical experience.
- Audio Typing qualification or 6 months audio working experience.
- Input, store and provide data and information.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 10/11//2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.