Band 3 General Secretary
Band 3 General Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Belfast
Role: Band 3 General Secretary
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Belfast, Ulster Hospital
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: 3 months initially
- Word processing/audio typing letters/producing reports.
- Sorting and responding to mail as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries.
- Maintaining diaries.
- Minute taking.
- Arranging meetings.
- Sorting and processing information.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Making appointments.
- Dealing with telephone calls.
- Knowledge and experience of specific, relevant administrative systems & procedures as well as awareness of the needs of the users of administrative services. The ability to apply this to a range of activities that are subject to changes in both nature and demand. This will involve solving work related problems and handling first line queries.
- OCR Level II Textprocessing, or equivalent
- Four GCSEs (Grade C or above) including English Language, or equivalent and One year's secretarial or clerical experience OR Two year's secretarial or clerical experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided. Leah or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 3rd May 2019.