Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 General Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Newtownards
Role: Band 3 General Secretary
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: 3 months initially
- Word processing/producing reports.
- Sorting and responding to mail as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries.
- Maintaining diaries.
- Minute taking.
- Arranging meetings.
- Sorting and processing information.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Making appointments.
- Dealing with telephone calls.
- One or two year's secretarial or clerical experience as defined below.
- Four GCSEs (Grade C or above) including English Language or equivalent and one year's secretarial experience or two year's secretarial or clerical experience.
- OCR Level II Test Processing, or equivalent.
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Trust which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided. Leah or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 13th May 2019.