Band 3 General Secretary
Band 3 General Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Ulster Hospital, Dundonald.
Role: Band 3 General Secretary
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Ulster Hospital, Dundonald
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: ongoing, reviewed monthly
The Trust provides a wide range of services and employs Secretaries in a wide variety of settings. Secretaries provide a secretarial/administrative service/support within a department/section.
To carry out a wide range of secretarial/administrative tasks including the use of word processing/audio typing/shorthand and other computer packages.
- Word processing/audio typing letters/producing reports.
- Sorting and responding to mail as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries.
- Maintaining diaries.
- Minute taking.
- Arranging meetings.
- Sorting and processing information.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Making appointments.
- Dealing with telephone calls.
1. OCR Level II (Parts 1 & 2) Text processing/Word processing or equivalent qualification OR a minimum of 1 years word processing experience.
2. Audio Typing qualification or 6 months recent audio working experience
3. 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including Maths and English or English Language (excluding English Literature) AND 1 years secretarial experience
Two year's secretarial experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leah will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Thursday 17th October 2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.