Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer
Role: Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Belfast, Belfast City Hospital
Hours: 20 hours
Duration: At least 3 months
- Recording and booking requests for appointments for sleep service tests on CVIS,
- Dealing with patient queries by phone and liaising with physiologists.
- Processing results of tests and forwarding to appropriate consultants/ departments
- Dealing with incoming / outgoing mail
- Scanning all paperwork and unloading to patients record on CVIS.
- Use of CVIS, PAS, patient centre, ECR.
-Four GCSE or equivalent - one of which must be English Language
-Excellent typing skills
-at least one year's previous experience within a hospital clinical setting is essential
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Friday 10th May 2019.**