Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer with reception duties required on a temporary basis based in Belfast
Role: Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Hours: 30 hours
Duration: 4 weeks initially
- Reception duties - telephony/meet & greet
- Admin support to clinical team
- Data input
- Referral processing on Paris system
- Waiting list management
- Any other duties appropriate within the band level
- At least 1 years experience in an administration role
- OCR/RSA typing where possible
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leah will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Wednesday 3rd October 2019.**