Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer with reception duties required on a temporary basis based in Beechcroft, Forster Green Hospital.
Role: Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Beechcroft, Forster Green Hospital
Hours: 30 hours
- Reception duties
- Meet & greet/telephony service
- Admin support to Eating Disorder Youth Service-
- Typing duties
- Data input on Paris information system
- Referral processing
- Any other duties appropriate within the band level
- A minimum of 1 years admin experience in a similar role
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Marrianne will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Sunday 19th January 2020.