Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer with reception duties required on a temporary basis based in Musgrave Hospital.
Role: Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Musgrave Hospital
Hours: 37.5 hours
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- To process adverse incident information on the Datix database efficiently and effectively.
- To approve contacts and quality assure incident information accurately, adhering to local Datix procedures.
- To follow up on incidents as appropriate (including further processes in relation to, for example, incidents reported externally, major/ catastrophic/ extreme incidents) and update records in line with Datix procedures.
- To carry out administrative functions efficiently and effectively for other Datix modules as required.
- To take appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries ensuring effective messaging and 'bring forward' systems are in place and necessary follow up action is taken.
- To process training course requests using the HRPTS system.
- To provide administrative support in the timely preparation of training course materials.
- To provide administrative support in the Trust wide dissemination of information alerts and reports and collation of data returns, in relation to NIAIC Medical Device Alerts and Field Safety Notices.
- To provide administrative support and follow up for the range of services provided by Risk & Governance, for example, Organisational Assurance, RIDDOR incidents and NIAIC.
- To research, collate and present information and reports as required.
- To provide administrative support for requests for information internally and to external organisations.
- To maintain strict confidentiality and security of all documentation.
- To develop and maintain satisfactory electronic and hard copy filing systems and extract information as necessary, including the development of 'BF' (diary) systems for Risk & Governance.
- Develop, maintain and update spreads
- 4 GCSEs Grade C or above, to include English and Maths or equivalent AND 1 year's administration/clerical experience
- NVQ Level 2 in Administration AND 1 year's administration/clerical experience
- 2 years' administration/clerical experience AND GCSE Grade C or above in English or equivalent
- Experience of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Marrianne will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Sunday 19th January 2020.