Role: Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Family Trauma Centre, Wellington Park, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: At least 30/09/19
Reception / Switchboard
- Welcoming clients and putting them at ease.
- Monitoring of Waiting Area and notifying clinical staff of client still waiting after their appointment time.
- Operating switchboard.
- Dealing with telephone and personal inquiries at reception in a sensitive and confidential manner.
- Taking, recording and relaying of messages accurately.
- Daily collating and monitoring of clinical appointment sheets for Therapists.
- Administration of partial booking and review appointment processing procedure and inputting of data onto Paris System on a daily basis.
- Discharging client's files at the beginning of next month ensuring that the client activity has been recorded onto Paris System.
- Maintenance of spreadsheets for in-house purposes.
- Use of Microsoft software i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
- Operate the partial booking appointments in association with professional staff as part of the Choice and Partnership Approach.
- Type and issue review appointment letters in line with procedures.
- Organise, manage and maintain filing systems both manually and electronically in line with Good Management/Good Records guidelines and office standards.
- Diary management of Province wide outreach clinics in conjunction with Clinic co-coordinators.
- Deal with complaints in accordance with Trust guidelines.
- GCSE Grade A-C / 9-4 to include English Language or equivalent qualification and one year's administrative experience
- NVQ Level II in Administration and one year's administrative experience
- A minimum of two year's administrative experience.
- OCR Stage II Text Processing Part I & II (Word Processing/Typewriting) or equivalent.
- Full driving licence and access to a car
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Saturday 10th August 2019.**