Role: Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer with typing duties
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Belfast City Hospital
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: At least 6 months
- To process referrals and to schedule appointments for cardiac investigations/rapid action chest pain clinic.
- To oversee the collection and management of data from waiting lists for the Cardiology Service.
- Ensure appropriate and timely communication with consultants for results.
- To input information and extracting data on to hospital systems - such as CVIS/PAS.
- Preparation of notes for clinic. Typing of results and referrals.
- 4 GCSE's Grade A-C / 9-4 to include English Language or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 1 years admin experience
- OCR/RSA Stage II Text Processing (Word Processing/Typewriting) or equivalent is essential
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 29th July 2019.**