Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 HR Assistant required on a temporary basis based Musgrave Park Hospital
Role: Band 3 HR Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.49 per hour
Hours: 37.50 hours Monday - Friday
Duration: ASAP - 3months initially
- To assist the Human Resources Managers and Officers in the completion of their duties.
- To act as the first point of contact in respect of telephone, email and face to face enquiries to the Pay and Conditions Team, and provide advice where appropriate.
- To assist in the provision of full administrative services to Managers, staff and client groups in accordance with policies, procedures and terms and conditions of service; to include maintenance of temporary contracts, probationary reports and letters.
- To provide administrative support to the Senior HR team in the maintenance of all files and correspondence, to include taking the notes of meetings when necessary
- To create, maintain and process information on personnel files and HRPTS to include new starts, leavers and contractual changes in an accurate and timely manner.
- To maintain and update filing system and records in an accurate and timely manner, including the departments 'bring forward system.
- To provide administrative support to the Occupational Health (OH) function, and to organise and arrange management referrals to OH where applicable.
- To provide excellent customer service in line with service level agreements.
- To raise requisitions using the E procurement system and order stock as necessary.
- Any other duties as required within the remit of the role.
- 1a) GCSE English and GCSE Maths (Grades A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification
2 A Levels OR equivalent qualification OR higher qualification
plus one year's relevant* experience to include 6 months in a Human Resources environment.
- b) A minimum of 18 months' relevant* experience to include 6 months in a Human Resources environment.
*Relevant experience is defined as working in an office environment carrying out administrative duties such as filing and word processing.
- Work based experience in the use of Microsoft Office products to include Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively to meet the needs of the post in full.
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently or as part of a team.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathy or Angie will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Thursday 22nd Nov