Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Human Resources Officer required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 3 Human Resources Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.49 per hour
Hours: 37.5 Hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Provide admin support to the Human Resources Team
- Provide HR administrative processes in a timely and consistent manner and in accordance with policies, procedures and employment law. These will include responding to basic queries, dealing with requests for information, data input, collection and reporting
- Undertake processing activity on HRPTS to support the efficient and effective delivery of the HR Service
- Assist in the collection and collation of relevant data to enable monitoring, analysis and reporting, of HR information as required
- Create and maintain HR files in accordance with appropriate guidance. This includes the safe storage, retrieval and disposal of files
- Provide routine advice, guidance and assistance as required
- Operate the HR telephone helpdesk facility
- Communicate with all service users in an effective and courteous manner
- Answer incoming calls to the HR Helpdesk, greeting callers, triaging calls, answering queries and transferring calls where appropriate
- Provide guidance and advice to managers and staff on a range of Human Resources issues in a timely, accurate and professional manner adhering to legislation, policies and procedures
- 5 GCSE's (Grade A-C) to include English Language plus 1 years administrative experience
- NVQ level 2 in Administrative/ Customer Service plus GCSE (Grade A-C)
- 6 months experience using Microsoft office
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.