Band 3 Information Assistant
Role: Band 3 Information assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.90
Location: Linenhall Street, Belfast
Duration: At least 3 months
The post holder will be involved in the provision of a comprehensive information management service. This will involve the continued development and provision of high quality information and analysis to support all functions of the Health and Social Care Board.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Work closely with the Information Manager and Team colleagues to assist in the provision of high quality management information and analysis to Local Commissioning Groups and to other Senior Management in support of HSCB business.
- Assist in the production of high quality management information and analysis to assist in the monitoring and measurement of key HSCB goals, targets and objectives across performance management and service improvement, commissioning services and financial management.
- Assist in the auditing data quality to ensure that the correct procedures and systems are in place to enable consistency and accuracy in the capturing and recording of information
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Five GCSE's ( including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths (Grades A-C);
- Equivalent qualifications to demonstrate literacy and numeracy.
- Have had 2 years relevant experience in the last 5 years in Management Information or Information Systems;
- Provide evidence of the collation, analysis and presentation of management information;
- Be proficient in the use of information analysis applications such as Microsoft Excel or Access or Business Objects;
- Have excellent communication skills as appropriate to meet the needs of the post in full.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 20/09/2019
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.