Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Information Officer on a temporary basis based in Ballymena.
Role: Band 3 Information Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.49 per hour
Hours: 15 hours
Duration: ASAP - for 3 Months
The post holder will be involved in the provision of a comprehensive information management service. This will involve the continued development and provision of high quality information and analysis to support all functions of the Health and Social Care Board.
- Work closely with the Information Manager and Team colleagues to assist in the provision of high quality management information and analysis to Local Commissioning Groups and to other Senior Management in support of HSCB business.
- Assist in the production of high quality management information and analysis to assist in the monitoring and measurement of key HSCB goals, targets and objectives across performance management and service improvement, commissioning services and financial management.
- Assist in the auditing data quality to ensure that the correct procedures and systems are in place to enable consistency and accuracy in the capturing and recording of information.
- To take responsibility for his/her own performance and take action to address identified personal development areas.
- Participate in the organisation's Staff Development and Performance Review Scheme. Review individually and on a regular basis the performance of immediately subordinate staff. Provide guidance on personal development requirements and advise on and initiate where appropriate, further training.
- Maintain good staff relationships and morale amongst colleagues.
- Promote the policy on equality of opportunity through his/her own actions and ensure that this policy is adhered to by staff for whom he/she has responsibility.
- This job description is subject to review in the light of changing circumstances and is not intended to be rigid and inflexible but should be regarded as providing guidelines within which the post holder works. Other duties of a similar nature and appropriate to the grade may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Five GCSE's (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths (Grades A-C)
- Equivalent qualifications to demonstrate literacy and numeracy
- Have had 2 years relevant experience in the last 5 years in Management Information or Information Systems
- Provide evidence of the collation, analysis and presentation of management information;
- Be proficient in the use of information analysis applications such as Microsoft Excel or Access or Business Objects;
- Have excellent communication skills as appropriate to meet the needs of the post in full.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.